We have many changes to our system as seen below, but what we are really excited about is opening up our system with FREE Limited Accounts!
More Web Forms!
We have learned a lot from our customers in the last several months and have put in many, many changes because of it. The biggest is our focus on making web forms over PDF forms. While PDF forms are great for WYSIWYG they do have the requirement of Adobe Reader to work 100% of the time. In many environments having Adobe Reader is not a big deal, but for some they cannot guarantee their employees or customers have it or if it is installed correctly. We still automate PDF forms but they are not always the best fit.. stay tuned for an article on this subject!
One thing we are missing but will have in place in a couple weeks is a PDF Template for our web forms. This will allow you to fill out a web form and get a PDF with the right look you need… that could be a W-4, another Federal document, or a Background Check that needs something better than a generic PDF output.
Changes that have been made since our last update
- Web Form Builder – Make your own web form! Required and conditional fields, repeating sections and more!
- New design for workspace, user profile and more – We have now replaced all prior webpages with a completely new and shiny user interface.
- Public Forms – Create a form for others to use without requiring them to sign-in. Send a link from your webpage or e-mail to people needing to fill out paperwork.
- Integrated Credit Card and Billing for subscriptions – Cheer! No more quickbooks invoices! Will be moving billing accounts into new system over the next week.
- Excel Exporting – Export an entire file cabinet out to Excel! Each form type will show up in its own Excel worksheet with a row of data for each form.
- Full encryption on every form all the time – all form data is now encrypted when saved to the database.
- Simplified user registration process – removed Pin signature creation when registering users. Will prompt user to create a signature before signing a form for the first time.
- FREE Open beta program in one week! Try us out for free! Free accounts are limited to creating one form and one user.
- Documentation – We are going to start with Getting Started material to help new teams create and share their own forms faster!
- PDF Templates for Web Forms – The downside of the web form is the generated PDF may not have the look you want. This template will give you the best of both worlds, an easy and accessible web form for filling out plus a PDF template that has the format you need.